To start out, we created this spring themed adult colouring page. Just click here to download it :)
Next up! These super cute and classy egg garlands.
- 3 to 6 eggs
- Craft knife
- Polymer clay
- Craft glue
1. First off you will need to blow out your eggs. If you have never done this before, you can click here for great instructions.
2. Flatten out a piece of gold polymer clay.
3. Cut a circle out of the clay.
4. Cut four slits into the circle.
5. Cut wedges out of the clay- it should look like a fat X.
6. Shape the ends of the X however you would like.
7. Place the X overtop of the top of your egg. Attach a small ball of clay to the top.
8. Using the toothpick, poke a hole through the ball. Repeat steps 2 to 7 for the other eggs.
9. Place your eggs with the clay hanger in the oven according to your polymer clay instructions. I had mine at 215 degrees for 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Remove the clay from the egg. Using the sharpies you can decorate your egg however you would like!
10. Glue the clasp to the top of the egg. Allow to dry for 10 minutes. Thread the string through and tie a knot. Finished!