December 22, 2015
Felt Christmas Tree DIY
This is a super easy craft to do with your kids.
1. Download this template, cut out the shapes and trace them onto your felt.
2. Cut out your shapes.
3. Draw a tree shape on a large green piece of felt.
4. Place your felt ornaments onto the tree! Your kids can keep rearranging them as they like.
Salt Dough Christmas Card Holder DIY
1. Make your salt dough. You can find a recipe for it here. Make sure to knead your dough really well.
2. Make 3 balls of different sizes like this.
3. Stick half of a skewer into the largest ball. Stick the middle ball on next and finally the smalled ball.
4. Cut a piece of wire about 6 inches long. Using a stick of some kind (I used a hard plastic straw), wrap the wire around, making three circles.
5. Bend the ends of the wire in like this.
6. Stick the wire into your snowman.
6. Bake for 1 hour at 250 degrees.
7. Once he has cooled down you can decorate him however you would like!
Paper Star Wreath DIY
1. You will need 10 pieces of scrapbook paper.
2. Fold the paper into quarters.
3. Fold the corners into the middle.
4. Fold the outside edge in so it lines up with the middle fold. Repeat on the other side.
6. Flip over. Fold up the end.
7. Fold your other pages. Once completed arange them where you want them to go in your frame.
8. Add glue to the corner of one piece and slip it into another. Continue until your entire wreath is glued.
9. All done! You can add a string to the back and simply lean it up against a wall.
Salt Dough Garland DIY
1. Using the salt dough from the snowman craft above, roll out your dough and cut out tree shapes.
2. Add a whole near the top.
3. Bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool.
4. Paint with glue and add white glitter.
5. String each tree onto the garland. Mix it up with bright and bold colour or keep it simple and classy.
Well tomorrow is our last day of the 12 Days of Christmas. We will be sharing some family games, carols and a few surprises!
Gift Tag Printables!
December 14, 2016
Horse Head Wreath Tutorial
December 20, 2015
Three Holiday Game Printables
December 17, 2016
December 21, 2016
DIY Christmas Tree Trio
Historic Christmas Village
December 13, 2016
Awkward Christmas Photos
December 12, 2016
Edson Christmas Light Tour
Carrot Goodie Bag Printable
March 19, 2016
Canadian Egg Holders
March 17, 2016
DIY Egg Garland and Adult Colouring Page
March 15, 2016
12 days of Christmas
Tour of Alberta